Gruyere and Comet Fondue
- Traditional Swiss cheeses with white wine and a little brandy
- Paired with bread, Bosch pears and baby carrots
Cheddar, Gruyere and Beer Fondue
- Cheddar and Gruyere cheeses, beer and a little brandy
- Paired with bread, Fuji apples, polish kielbasa and broccoli
Chocolate and Orange Fondue
- Bittersweet chocolate, Cointreau and cream
- Paired with dried apricots, fresh pineapple, pretzel sticks and mini-marshmallows
I placed the three fondue pots on pieced of left over slate from a recent renovation in the mud room and used left over bathroom tiles and chalk to note what was in each fondue.
I didn't have any cake stands so pulled a couple of logs from the wood pile which my husband leveled for me. They came out pretty cute and will come in handy in the future for sure.
Wooden skewers and napkins for easy self service
Flowers from the bar. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get
a picture of the full bar set up.